Although I never intended this to become a food blog, my food obsession is making it hard. As you can see by my blog list I love, luuuuvvvvv, baking blogs. I find so many little treasures this way. Here are a few that I just cannot keep to myself.

These cupcake toppers are made by Lollipop Workshop on Etsy. (Thanks Bakerella for clueing me in to such delights!) In fact they are so darn cute that there weren't any to buy when I madly clicked my way other there. Hopefully, she will get more stocked soon, because I don't think my future cupcakes can exist without a darling plastic monkey head, ever.

And in honor of my book club's selection for October I found the most appropriate cupcakes for a "Wicked" party. (I know, I just couldn't help myself) Anyone skilled in making little fondant legs? No, well I will just have to make do strutting around in my shiny red shoes. Hopefully no one drops a house on me.
If you are looking for more cake inspiration, toppers, and just plain fun stuff check out BakeitPretty and FancyFlours. They have more doodads and whatchamajigs than you ever imagined was possible for dessert deco. If you are in the market for cupcake wrappers, GlobalSugarArt.com has the most extensive selection I have seen, and their shipping seems reasonable as well.
Look for Banana bread in my next post as well as updated photos of the latest cupcake excursions. Me, I'm going to the gym to work off the calories I earned drooling over recipes today.

No comments:
Post a Comment