I have always embraced new technologies, but I found myself struggling with all of the SM out there. I am a bit old fashioned in the respect that I love the tangibility of a newspaper, book, or handwritten letter. The smell and touch of paper for me has an intimacy like no other. MySpace was a "MyFlop" for me, all I could think was "who really has time for this"? I finally plunged into FB, and I found that paired with the ease of my ever treasured iPhone I have become somewhat of an addict.
This leads me here... I am branching out into my new journey into the blogosphere with the rest of reality. I cannot promise you regular updates, but I will try. What I can give you is the little nuances of my daily life (which often turns out like an I Love Lucy episode) as Jason and I learn about life and love in a small mountain town.

YAY! I am so excited to read about all your adventures! :) edna
ReplyDelete